WAMS branch office in Bunbury services the South West.
West Australian Mechanical Services identified the need to support the ever growing Bunbury and South West regions by establishing a branch office in Mandurah in 2009, subsequently moving it to Bunbury in 2012.
The branch is operated by highly qualified local people who understand the needs and expectations of the local clientèle.
The South West branch operates as a “satellite” office to our Balcatta Head Office and can offer the same full services, thus ensuring our South West clients receive the same high level of service, quality and professionalism. We handle projects regardless of size or location with a full Service and Maintenance team.
Eaton Fair Shopping Centre Re-Development, Bunbury Cathedral, South West Health Campus and Saracen Estates in Margaret River are just some of the projects completed by our South West Division.
- Qualified and experienced Project Managers
- In-house Engineering and Drafting Teams
- Fully supported by WAMS Head office and specialised subcontractors
- Building Refurbishments and Chiller Replacement
- Office fit-out solutions including Commissioning of Mechanical Services Equipment
- Full Service and Maintenance technicians and apprentices available 24/7 live answering paging service