Service & Maintenance
The whole picture in mechanical services, maintenance support and solutions.
West Australian Mechanical Services provides expert backup on our installations and can provide individual service, maintenance and repairs to all aspects of mechanical services to suit any size building or project to meet our client's needs.
Our highly qualified and experienced Service and Maintenance Technicians are trained and armed with the latest technology and diagnostic tools to ensure that the equipment under our responsibility is operating at its optimal performance and its life is maximised.
Safety is our number one priority and our Technicians and Apprentices are trained to identify hazards in their workplace to ensure their work is carried out safely and our clients are protected. Our AS/NZS 4801 Safety Management System accreditation is highly prized and rare among commercial air conditioning service divisions.
- Over 20 dedicated team members connected via iPads
- Dedicated support team including HSEQ Manager and Coordinator
- Service Technicians use ISO 9001 and AS/NZS 4801 accredited systems
- Directly employed Service Technicians all accredited to industry standards
- 24Hr/7 Day coverage with live answering paging service
- Fully equipped Service Fleet
- Support Team available to assist in Design & Project Management
- Dedicated Service Management Software